The Barbados International Business Association (BIBA) will be holding its Annual General Meeting on June 23rd at 5 p.m. at the Barbados Yacht Club.
BIBA is the private sector organization that serves as the representative for companies involved in the Barbados offshore business sector.
1. Call to order – President
2. To receive the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held July 6th, 2010
3. To receive the report of the President for the year ended March 31, 2011
4. To receive the reports of the Chairs of Sub-committees
5. To approve the Auditors’ report and the Financial Statements for the year ended March 31, 2011
6. To elect the Directors to serve for the year 2011-2012
7. Welcome of New Board – Mohammed Patel, Outgoing President
8. To re-appoint the Auditors
9. Any other business
10. Meeting adjourned
BIBA members who plan to attend the meeting are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16th to facilitate planning for the event.