The Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI) will be hosting the 33rd Annual Convention and Expo in Phoenix, Arizona from August 18th to 23rd.
The conference will be held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge, 5350 East Marriott Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85054.
Exhibitors for the Convention will come from all sectors of the medical transcription profession and industry. Publishers, computer hardware manufacturers, software vendors, system integrators, recruiters and educators will all be present.
The event will include keynote speakers, workshops and exhibitors.
Barbados Medical Transcription Showcase
Invest Barbados will be an Exhibitor at the Expo in order to highlight the major benefits of the island as a Medical Transcription Service Provider.
Medical transcription companies that register in Barbados are eligible to receive the following benefits:
• Low 2.5% to 1% tax rate
• No withholding taxes on dividends, royalties and interest
• No exchange controls on foreign currency transactions
• Duty free importation of all business equipment
• Qualified employees and educated workforce – Employees benefit from the American Association of Medical Transcription (AAMT) Training Program put in place by the Government of Barbados
• Cost competitive office space and facilities
Make sure to visit the Barbados Medical Transcription Exhibit at booth #500 to learn more about the great benefits of registering a Barbados offshore company and to speak to the Business Development Specialists from Invest Barbados about the great opportunities available.